Emmy winning TV producer, media coach, publicity consultant, writer, & speaker.
Be What The Buzz Is About
Meet Danette Kubanda
Get Camera Ready
Whether you’re trying to sell your products, your knowledge, or yourself as an expert in your field, your success depends on what the public knows about you. Emmy Winner Danette Kubanda will mold you into a model media spokesperson. To become a sought-after TV guest, a reliable expert for the radio, or a go-to resource for the media, you have to know what producers and editors are looking for when booking an interview.
Danette will teach you :
- How to package yourself and your message
- How to develop your key messages and talking points
- How to speak in sound bites
- How to be visual for TV and video audiences
- How to pitch yourself for coveted media interviews
- How to look great and sound great on camera or via Zoom
- How to craft an effective Call to Action for each of your media appearances
- How to garner the consumer awareness you need to build your business.
Danette’s clients have been featured on:
The Harry Connick, Jr. Show The Huffington Post Parents Redbook Better Homes and Gardens
The Drew Barrymore Show Anderson Woman’s World Brides
The Doctors Bethenny
as well as many radio shows and podcasts.
Subscribe to Danette's mailing list!
Creativity Is... Whatever You Want It To Be
Danette is a Contributing Author for the new book, “Creativity Is… Whatever You Want It To Be: A Collection of Stories that Go Beyond a Pencil and a Paintbrush.” The book is a compilation of 20 inspiring stories that expand the “societal” definition of creativity. The book launches on Kindle Friday, September 17, 2021.